In accordance with federal regulations, notice is hereby given that Total Service Processing Corp. may use non-public personal information about you and your account (“Private Information”). This notice applies whether you are a former, current or future consumer with Total Service Processing Corp.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
We collect Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you either directly or indirectly, such as information on applications, registrations or other forms, which may include your name, address, social security number, health insurance information and employer information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and credit worthiness.
DISCLOSURE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
We only disclose information we collect to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. We may disclose information we collect to:
• Credit bureaus
• The original creditor and entities that have had an ownership interest in your account
• Entities that provide mailing services on our behalf
• Entities that provide collection-related services on our behalf
• Others, such as third parties, when you direct us to share information about you
• Affiliated and non-affiliated parties if not prohibited by the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act or by other applicable laws.
MAINTENANCE OF ACCURATE INFORMATION
We have established procedures to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner. If you have any reason to believe that our record of your Private Information is incorrect, contact us in writing at Total Service Processing Corp., 328 Neptune Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11235 or fill out our Contacting Wrong Person form. We will investigate the situation and, where appropriate, update our records accordingly.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We restrict access to Private Information about you to our employees who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are consistent with federal standards to guard your Private Information.
For account questions, comments, or general customer service, you may contact us at 833-808-8333 Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, or you may write to us at Total Service Processing Corp., 328 Neptune Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11235.
By sending your check, please be aware that you are authorizing Total Service Processing Corp. to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution indicated on your check.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.